Jun 12, 2016

Sharing in your Sorrow


My crafty friend Dana Joy is doing a card drive for the victims families of the horrific act of terrorism that happened this morning in Orlando at the Pulse nightclub. I wanted to make some cards to send to her for the drive, its the least that I can do.
To make my card I  watercolored a sheet of watercolor paper in random colors and then cut it with the Swirly Scribbles dies from Stampin Up. I added a butterfly from the Butterfly basics set, stamped in Coastal Cabana. I also cut out  the small butterfly from the Bold Butterfly framelits in white to add to the top of the other one. The greeting is from the Thoughts & Prayers set also from Stampin Up.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those who were shot. There is so much craziness in our world today, what this world needs is Love sweet Love. 
Love God, Love people, be humble and Kind. Pray for those who have lost loved ones and those whose loved ones are injured. 


I am entering this one in the challenge at 
CAS on Sunday of Butterflies

8 comments :

  1. Çeal, do you have an address that others could send cards for the Orlando victims. I'm sure many others would like to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to Dana's Facebook page "Got Joy Creations" and the info is there

      Delete
  2. Ceal, quite possibly there are many of us cardmakers who would like to join in sending some cards. As you said, it is the least we can do. Would you ask your friend Dana Joy if she would share her address so that others could join this card drive?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tonilea, go to her Facebook page "Got Joy Creations" and the info is there

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card and post, Ceal! I'm going to head over to Dana's blog to check out the details about the card drive. Thanks for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thoughtful! Your card is CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your butterfly card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile