Aug 22, 2016

It's a Beautiful Day



To be You!
Love this Beautiful Words set from Concord & 9th, along with many of their other products. Greg and Angie are super sweet and such a joy, have you watched the crafty chat over at Online Card Classes with them? they are so fun! 

Now for the deets on my card. This for a friend for her birthday and she loves Coastal Cabana, so do I, it was a sad day when Stampin Up retired Coastal Cabana, who is with me here.
To make my I started with a Coastal Cabana card base and a white panel cut using a stitched die from MFT Stamps. I used Peerless watercolors to make the background behind the butterfly from the Floral & Flutter die set, and to paint a strip to cut out the word Beautiful from the Beautiful You dies.  To line up my stamping on each side of the die cut word beautiful, I used my MISTI of course, how did I ever do cards like this without it?
To finish off the card I used some sequins from Pretty, Pink, Posh.

2 comments :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile