Aug 27, 2016

Plot Your Revenge


Happy Saturday! 
I am up on the So Suzy Stamps blog today, sharing this card. Doesn't this image look like she is plotting revenge? I love it!
To make my card, I started with a Mint Macron A2 card base and a white panel cut with a stitched die. For the background I used a stencil and Mint Macron ink along with Clarity Brushes, I stamped the image Martini Lady in Versafine black onyx ink using this MISTI of course so I could overstep to get a nice crisp image. For the greeting I used Plot Your Revenge (which goes perfect with the image) I inked up the first line, "never go to bed" by itself and again using the MISTI I lined it up where I wanted it at the top of the card, then I stamped the lower part of the sentiment near the bottom. The MISTI is a great way to separate a sentiment like this and still get it straight on the card. Both of the stamps I used are from the So Suzy Stamps from the August release. To finish the card I added some enamel dots.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile