Aug 29, 2016

The Heart Desires



Quick card share for a new challenge at The Heart Desires, the challenge to be inspired by this photo


What a gorgeous photo! 
To make my card I started with a white A2 card base and some watercolor paper and of course my MISTI. I stamped the images on the watercolor paper and masked off the front cup. After I got all the images stamped I used Zig real brush clean color watercolor markers to color them. I used the ScanNcut to cut out the image and popped it up on the front of the card. to finish the card, I added a shadow and greeting.
The cups and Succulent are from a Paper Pumpkin set and the greeting is from the Flourishes set from Concord & 9th. 

3 comments :

  1. Very soothing colors you've chosen. Great masking too! thanks for joining us at THD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had time to go onto all your posts and leave some love cause they are all sooo beautiful ad CAS! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know I love this....succulents in coffee cups...yes, please!
    Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile