Oct 27, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #260




It has been a long time since I played along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog, I love sketch challenges so I am really not sure why it has been so long. Here is this weeks sketch

To make this card, I started with a Watermelon Wonder card base that worked perfect with the Christmas Perfectly Plaid design paper from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the poinsettia image from the set Reason for the Season from Stampin Up on watercolor paper and used Zig pens to color it. I used a stitched die from My Favorite Things to cut the design paper panel. To finish the card I added the sentiment embossed in white to the strip of Watermelon Wonder.
I also made this card for one of the Falliday challenges at Splitcoaststampers. 





4 comments :

  1. Very pretty, I'm loving the plaid! I love sketches too, I don't know why I don't do them more often either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poinsettia with the plaid background! What a perfectly festive Christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous poinsettia, so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! I love this combination of pretty paper and gorgeous poinsettia! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile