Oct 24, 2016

Watercolored Christmas



Happy Monday!
 I am still making card for the Falliday challenges and today I am playing with some Concord & 9th for Joyce's challenge which was to use a set differently than it is intended.   I used a couple different sets to bring this card together. 
 To make my card I started with a top folding card base and a piece of watercolor paper. I randomly stamped images from the Wildflower set that is definitely not a Christmas set, and used Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens to watercolor them. The greeting is from the O Christmas Tree set also from Concord & 9th. To finish the card I ran the watercolored panel though my die cut machine using the Quilted Stitched pattern from Lil' Inker Designs.

I am also entering this one at Addicted to Stamps and More 
for their challenge of Anything Goes


4 comments :

  1. Fabulous Christmas card! I love the perforated looking background with the beautiful flowers in the top corner. Really pretty!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Christmas card! I love the colorful flowers. Thank you for joining us this month for the Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colors and what a design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks so great! The stitching and shadowing is making it perfect. Using non christmas stamps for christmas is the most fun. Thanks for joining us at Addicetd to Stamps and More!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile