May 19, 2017

Vintage




Not my usual style but I wanted to try my hand at vintage for the challenge over at 

To make my card I created a background by sponging Vintage Photo distress oxide ink on a piece of bristol paper, then randomly stamped the floral image from the set Parisian Postcard by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps in the same ink color. 
I stamped the Eiffel Tower in versa mark ink and embossed it with Brutus Monroe Gilded embossing powder.  The next step was to spritz it with water to get the ink to react. To finish the card I stamped the two butterflies in Broken China distress oxide and the greeting from the Mason Jar Bouquet also by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.






2 comments :

  1. So beautiful, love the golden Eiffel Tower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceal, this is gorgeous! Love the background along with your gold Eiffel tower! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and I hope you have a blessed week, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile