Aug 17, 2017

You Are Cherished



Up on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog today!
I'm a  little late with my post I was thinking I was to post tomorrow, anywho here's today's card featuring the Scribble Flowers and the All About You sets.

To make my card, I started with a top folding white note card and a piece ow watercolor paper cut down with a stitched die. I randomly stamped the floral images  from the Scribble Flowers set all over the watercolor paper using Versafine Black Onyx ink, next I just scribbled color over the images using Zig clean color real brush pens and then spritzed with water. After the panel dried I added randomly added some black dots with a fine tipped sharpie. 
For the greeting I stamped the word You from the All About You set using Versamark ink and heat set it with clear embossing powder so it would stand out against the background. I added the panel to a black mat and then to finish the card I stamped the rest of the greeting in Versamark ink on a black piece of card stock and heat set it with white embossing powder then used foam tape to give it dimension.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile