Nov 17, 2017

Calling All Sistahs November Reminder


Happy Friday! 

It's the 17th of the month and it's October and it's time for the Calling All Sistahs reminder to check your girls. I have quite a few friends still fighting this horrible disease at the present time, so please get your mammograms so you are not added to the count and if you are one of my friends fighting this horrible disease, Fight like a Girl!
As I have said before I lost my mom to breast cancer at a young age and I am a survivor myself so cancer hits home with me and I do not want any more of my friends to have to fight this horrible disease.

Cancer can be beaten if caught early so please do self exams and get your mammograms once a year if thats what the doctor suggests. You can also help find a cure by purchasing products from the Calling All Sistahs line where 50% of the profits go towards breast cancer research.

Now for my reminder card. 

This is a really simple cad to make. I started with a Top folding white note card and a panel cut down with a stitched die. Using the MISTI to line them up and some pink ink from Catherine Pooler Stamps I stamped the ribbon from the Hope Ribbon set three times overlapping them just a little, next I stamped the greeting from the set Calling All Sisters in Versamark ink and embossed it in black. To finish the card I aded a piece of gold cord before adhering the panel to the base.





1 comment :

  1. A card and reminder for a special cause-I love the beautiful ribbon stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile