Nov 23, 2017

Thankful


Happy Thanksgiving to all my U.S. friends. 
Today is one of my favorite days of the year. A day to gather with family and friends and ponder the things we are thankful for. 
I am thankful for my family, friends and the crafting community. 
This card uses one of my favorite sets from Concord & 9th.
To make my card I used the Lace Leaf set by Concord & 9th and inks by Catherine Pooler.

I am entering this one over at 
CAS-ual Fridays for their Gratitude with Attitude challenge


2 comments :

  1. This is stunning Ceal!! Those inks look great! I've heard many great things about CP's inks, are you just loving them?? Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with everyone at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ceal! As always, your card is breathtaking! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays Gratitude with Attitude Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile