Oct 8, 2014

Finishing Touches



Still running behind on my posting for OCC.  Today we learned to use "finishing touches" there are several different ways, but I chose to transform my image by adding my own "lines" to the image. I used the Blossoming Buds set from Paper Smooches and it you look at it, my flowers look nothing like the flowers in the image because I added my own lines/doodles to them and transformed the image. Because I doodled in my flowers I felt like a doodled border around it was fitting.

I am entering this one in a few anything goes challenges 

and

Supply List:
Stamp Set: Blossoming Buds (Paper Smooches)
Whisper White Cardstock
Copic Markers 

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful job Ceal! I love the bright, rich colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you colored the flower! so pretty! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Ceal! Love the pretty flower images you used. Thanks for joining the challenge this week over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile