Jun 13, 2016

For the Guy



Happy Monday! 
Hope everyone had a great weekend, next Sunday is Father's Day so I am working on some cards to get them in the mail.
The one uses a set from Stampin Up, Guy Greeting. I love this set and use it quite a bit for masculine cards.
To make my card I started with a Lost Lagoon card base (retired). I cut a white panel a quarter of an inch smaller, using my Misti I stamped the image and the greeting and then masked off the car image. I used a stencil and a Lost Lagoon ink pad (retired) from Stampin Up and Clarity Brushes from So Suzy Stamps. These brushes make stenciling super easy. I added some wash take to finish it off.
You can find all the current supplies from Stampin Up by clicking on the logo on my sidebar. 

Happy Stampin!

3 comments :

  1. Awesome masculine card, Ceal! I love every single detail! And...I finally placed a Stampin Up order with you today! YAY! Been wanting to do that for a LONG time! Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked for a blog called Dana Joy to find out about sending cards for the families of the victims of the Orlando tragedy but did not find such a blog. Can you tell me how to get in touch with her or if anyone else is organizing a card drive for this?
    Thanks. Your work is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile